The fair’s timing, after Chinese New Year, will maximise opportunities from the strongest sourcing time of the Chinese apparel industry. As well as being located in the ideal place to access the China market, the fair consistently attracts a steady flow of international visitors. Last year’s Spring Edition saw the top 10 visiting countries & regions include fashion-forward buyers from destinations such as Italy, Japan, Korea, the UK and the US. Buyer natures ranged from garment manufacturers, trading companies, designers, retailers, e-commerce stores and more – providing unparalleled opportunities across the textile supply chain.
What can be found at the product zones?
Exhibitors will fill six halls at the NECC, covering an area of 160,000 sqm. To further ease the sourcing process, the Intertextile product zones will return, with products organised into easy-to-navigate display areas. The product zones are predicted to impress with increasing sizes, with Accessories Vision already confirmed to cover more space. Visitors can meet all of their sourcing needs, conveniently grouped into product zones:
In hall 5.1
• Country & region pavilions and zones: France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Milano Unica
• Group pavilions: Korea Textile Centre, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
• All About Sustainability: eco-friendly products, technologies and services
• Digital Printing Zone: fabric printing technology and machinery with onsite demonstrations
• Functional Lab: innovative fabrics for athleisure, activewear, lingerie and sportswear
• Premium Wool Zone: the best place to source high-end wool, suitable for bespoke tailoring
• SalonEurope: a hub for high-quality fabrics from a variety of European exhibitors
• Verve for Design: exclusive prints offered by designers and studios from Asia, Europe and the US
In hall 6.2
• Accessories Vision: a comprehensive range of add-ons
In hall 7.1
• Beyond Denim: denim solutions and trends for a wide range of products, from fabrics to accessories
• Accessories Vision: hall 6.2 (includes overseas exhibitors)
• Beyond Denim: hall 7.1 (includes overseas exhibitors)
• Casual wear: hall 7.1
• Functional / sportswear: hall 8.1
• Ladieswear: halls 6.1, 6.2, 7.2, 8.1
• Lingerie: hall 6.2
• Shirting: hall 6.1
• Suiting: hall 6.1
Four concurrent fairs increase business exposure
The Spring Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Home Fabrics, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value will accompany Intertextile Apparel for an all-round business platform, conveniently located in one of the world’s most promising consumer markets. Meanwhile, a series of seminars and panel discussions will offer expert industry insight, while the Intertextile Directions Trend Forum will prompt the Spring / Summer 2020 sourcing season.
Online pre-registration is now open for visitors worldwide. To pre-register and download a mobile e-badge prior to the fair, visitors may visit http://sh.intertextileapparel.com.
Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Spring Edition 2019 is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre. For more details on this fair, please visit: www.intertextileapparel.com. To find out more about all Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
Notes to editors:
Further press information & picture material
Follow Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics on social media
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €715* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*preliminary figures 2018
- ITSAS19-PR1-en (pdf, 177 KB)